Wednesday, March 19, 2008

IN THE BEGINNING...


Yay so I'm back to blogging!

Ugh, we'll see how long it lasts this time. I recently went on a trip to Europe and felt like blogging about my experience. I thought about it for a while and figured it'd be better to "chronicle" (lol) the events of the trip. Just look at it as an electronic journal - I had to turn one in anyway for a grade so... why not put one, in more detail, up here? And for those I've invited to follow along, I hope you have as much fun reading as I did actually experiencing every bit of Barcelona, Spain!!!


Hopefully I'll be able to blog about other stuff too cause God knows I'm at a crossroad right now - I NEED A FRIGGING JOB people! hehehe It's not like I haven't been working; as a matter of fact, I just resigned from my job to "focus" on school. Grad school is certainly not easy and my assignments have definitely been piling up since I've been away in Europe. More importantly, I feel like my resume needs a major facelift! Well we'll see... serious divine intervention needed here I'll say. I'm still suffering from jet-lag (yeah only got back yesterday) and an incredibly horrible headache, but still wanted to get the whole blogging thing started.


So Adios my amigos and amigas...

No comments: